Sunday, February 08, 2009

Letter To Redditch Advertiser

Dear Editor,

Much has been made in the press about the delicious Home Secretary Jacqui Smith's use of expenses. The comments and allegations flying around are most serious, but I think it is important that we ignore them because she is so lovely. I have never met her, but I think it's fantastic that we now have a Home Secretary with such large breasts.

Jacqui Smith is also an excellent cook and a loving mother, and therefore she should be entitled to claim £116,000 under less than ethical circumstances. The witch-hunt surrounding this incident is clearly being spun from Conservative Central Office; how typical from a party of sexists toffs who object to a woman being in Jacqui Smith's position. Yes, that's right; she should be immune from all criticism because she's a woman, and lovely, and I'm not married to her at all.

Yours,

Richard Timney

6 comments:

Paul Pinfield said...

Dear Richard Timney

Give the tax payer their money back, you pointless twat.

Fuck Off,

Paul Pinfield

wv endlit - I wish...

The Editor - Redditch Advertiser said...

Dear Dick,

Mammary thanks for your latest letter. We do all admire the Home Secretary's ability to keep abreast of the situation.
Clearly £116k is terrific value for money to have such a talented MP and Home Secretary.
I imagine that Jacqui herself is very much fit for purpose!

Yours,

The Editor

Alan said...

Apparently she has a note saying that the 107k she has trousered is ok. So that's ok then...

Letters From A Tory said...

I'll assume that this is a fake letter - for now....

Old Holborn said...

Not any more

I've just sent it

The Raven said...

Now I'm in trouble...

... though not as much trouble as Ms. Smith should have been in.