Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Dear All,

I extend to all of you my best wishes for the festive season, and hope that you all have a terrific Christmas. I'm thankful to each and every one of you who has contributed to Labour Bollocks - and Blears Watch before that - over these past months. I'm pleased that I seem to have something of a regular crowd of readers, and I hope to continue with this venture next year. In my life away from all this I have a new job starting in the next few months - yes, a job in the middle of Gordon's recession - so that might affect how the blog operates over time. However, I'd very much like to build on what I have started, and I hope that will be possible.

Thanks once again, and merry Christmas,

The Raven

2 comments:

Tractor Stats said...

Good luck with the new job, is it a cabinet post!

The Raven said...

Ha, I'm afraid I'm too qualified for that. I can wipe my own arse and stand up straight, so I'm way beyond their level.